Dedicated Houston Attorney Helps Clients with Estate Planning Matters
Accomplished law firm provides mediation and litigation support for a wide range of issues
When you have a complicated legal concern, an experienced lawyer can guide you toward the best resolution. Since 1983, Bragg Law PC has delivered positive outcomes to clients throughout Houston and surrounding areas in probate and estate planning matters as well as family disputes and business ventures. With my more than 35 years of experience representing Texas residents and businesses, you can feel confident that I will provide knowledgeable advice and powerful advocacy for your important case.
Experienced lawyer delivers professional legal counsel
As a part of the Houston community, I am proud that my law firm has gained a reputation for providing clients with:
- Aggressive advocacy — Whether your matter is handled inside or outside of the courtroom, you can always count on me to stand up for your rights and interests.
- Innovative representation — I work to stay up-to-date on new state statutes and, where applicable, bring that knowledge to positively impact my clients’ cases.
- Empathetic counsel — Most people don’t have experience with the legal system, which can lead to confusion and stress. I listen carefully to clients and address their questions and concerns with compassion.
I’ll review all the facets of your unique legal matter and carefully explain your options for moving forward.
Hands-on counselor brings skill and sensitivity to estate planning matters
If you’re an estate executor or looking for legal assistance with planning for your family’s future, I provide representation in the following areas:
- Probate — As an experienced probate attorney, I oversee probated estates and help ensure that the administration process is handled as smoothly and quickly as possible for clients. Should aspects of the deceased loved one’s will or trust be contested, I will confidently represent you in court.
- Estate planning — I’ll guide you through the estate planning process and handle the paperwork involved in drawing up your will or transferring your valuable assets to a trust. I also advise families and parents about guardianships and conservatorships.
When it comes to securing your family’s future or carrying out the last wishes of a deceased love one, it is important to have a lawyer on your side who is determined to listen to your concerns in order to help you reach your goals.
Diligent attorney also handles family and business law cases
- Family law —In my family law practice, I work to bring resolutions that are in the best interests of my divorcing clients in property, child support and other family disputes.
- Business law — My firm handles business law matters, including the drafting of contracts, partnership agreements and other vital documents. I also advise clients about the most advantageous entity classification when forming their businesses.
With more than three decades of experience, my foundation of legal insight allows me to understand and resolve even the most complex legal issues.
Contact a committed Texas attorney for a case consultation
Bragg Law PC advocates for residents and businesses throughout Houston and surrounding areas in estate planning, family, business and general civil cases. To schedule a consultation, call 713-993-0300 or contact me online.